Being an Information Security training and consulting company, we at InfoSec Train take your PRIVACY seriously.
InfoSec Train collects personal information such as
- Contact number
- Email address
- Residential address and
- Work information
from visitors seeking our services.
The details are collected through various modes such as:
- Lead generation form,
- Data that is acquired through phone calls when information is requested
- Registration process when users enroll for any training program
- Communication and interaction with InfoSec Train workforce when assistance is sought
- Payment gateways and processes while payment for any service is made
- Social connections with InfoSec Train on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon through company profiles, pages, and groups
We only take information that is needed by us to process your registration queries and details.
We state the following facts to uphold your privacy:
- InfoSec Train keeps all the collected information confidential and no information is passed to any third party organization for any promotional or marketing purposes.
- InfoSec Train does NOT store, share, sell, rent or lease the credit/ debit card or personal identification details to any third party.
- You may receive emails occasionally from us pertaining to our service offerings, if you provide us your email address. You can opt out from our e-mailing lists and stop receiving such e-mails in future by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the email.
Terms and Conditions
- India being our domicile country, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Users above the age of 18 are eligible to register as a website user and are allowed to use the website and make a transaction. Minors below the age of 18 yrs. are prohibited to do the same.
- Any detailed shared on our website, while making a payment for our products or services, will be directly submitted to our payment provider via secured connection.
- The cardholders are required to retain the copy of transaction receipts and adhere to the Merchant policies and rules.
Mode of Payment
Online payments are accepted through MasterCard/Visa credit/Debit cards/UPI/Wallets in USD, GBP, EUR, AED and INR currencies only.
Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only, after reviewing the terms and conditions applied to the chosen service/ product.
Free Training Retake Policy
- The Client must fill the Interim and Final Feedback form to avail of Post-training Services.
- Any feedback/escalation must be shared before 30% of the class is over to avail of the REDO Batch.
- If an individual is not satisfied with the training and has raised his feedback as per Points 1 and 2, He/she will be authorized to take the retake only within 3 months after his/her First batch end date. No Free Retakes will be allowed after this window.
- If an individual is unable to clear the exam on the first attempt, He/she can take a Free redo in the next available batch within 3 Months after the Exam result date. No Free Retakes will be allowed after this window.