- InfoSec Train collects personal information such as name, contact number, email address, residential address and work information from website visitors seeking our services. The details are collected through:
- Lead generation form, messages of phone calls, when certain information is requested
- Registration process when users enrol for any training program
- Communication and interaction with InfoSec Train workforce when assistance is sought
- Payment gateways and processes while payment for any service is made
- Social connections with InfoSec Train on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon through company profiles, pages, and groups
- InfoSec Train keeps all the collected Information confidential and no information is passed to any third party organization for any promotional and marketing or purposes.
- InfoSec Train does NOT store, share, sell, rent or lease the credit/ debit card or personal identification details to any third party.
- You may receive emails occasionally from us pertaining to our service offerings, if you provide us your email address. You can opt out from our e-mailing lists and stop receiving such e-mails in future by writing to us at Email id.
- Sometimes, our emails may not be able to reach you because of the discreet functionality of the spam filters. Sometimes, when no read report or a response to our emails is received, follow-up emails, via alternate email address Email id are sent to serve you diligently. You can anytime opt out to receive any emails from us by informing us at Email id.
- InfoSec Train reserves the right to change or update the website Policies, and Terms & Conditions to accommodate legal standards and compliance. Henceforth, the customers are advised to review our Policies to stay updated about the changes regarding the same. All amendments will be effective from the day any policy information is updated.
Terms and Conditions
- India being our domicile country, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Users above the age of 18 are eligible to register as a Website user and are allowed to use the website and make a transaction. Minors below the age of 18 yrs. are prohibited to do the same.
- Any detailed shared on our website, while making a payment for our products or services, will be directly submitted to our payment provider via secured connection.
- The cardholders are required to retain the copy of transaction receipts and adhere to the Merchant policies and rules.
Mode of Payment
- Online payments are accepted through MasterCard and Visa credit/ debit cards in USD, GBP, EUR, AED & INR currencies only.
- Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only, after reviewing the terms and conditions applied to the chosen service/ product.