What information do we collect?
InfoSec Train collects personal information and financial information as a result of your interactions with us. We may collect information such as
- Contact number
- Email address
- Work information
Some of the information may be automatically collected such as IP addresses, browser and device information.
The fine point: We at InfoSec Train only collect the information only as a necessity to maintain the operation of our services and we do not acquire any information to personally identify you.
How do we use your information?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time .
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Request Feedback.We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
- India being our domicile country, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Users above the age of 18 are eligible to register as a website user and are allowed to use the website and make a transaction. Minors below the age of 18 yrs. are prohibited to do the same.
- Any detailed shared on our website, while making a payment for our products or services, will be directly submitted to our payment provider via secured connection.
- The cardholders are required to retain the copy of transaction receipts and adhere to the Merchant policies and rules.
Mode of Payment
Online payments are accepted through MasterCard/Visa credit/Debit cards/UPI/Wallets in USD, GBP, EUR, AED and INR currencies only.
Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only, after reviewing the terms and conditions applied to the chosen service/ product.
- If a client is enrolled in a training that has been withdrawn by InfosecTrain, he/she will be entitled to 100% refund or will be entitled to take equal value of services in exchange.
- In case, client is unable to attend the training due to personal reasons and intimate 15 working days prior to Batch schedule , 100% refund will be processed.
- In case, client requests cancellation within 15 days of training start date, an Administrative charge of INR 5000 + 18% GST will be deducted from the deposit.
- Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only, after reviewing the terms and conditions applied to the chosen service/ product.
- Refund will be processed within 7-10 working Days, post sanction.
- The Client must fill the Interim and Final Feedback form to avail of Post-training Services else reschedule/redo policy will be ineligible.
- Any feedback/escalation must be shared before 30% of the class is over to avail of the REDO Batch.
- If an individual is not satisfied with the training and has raised his feedback as per Points 1 and 2, He/she will be authorized to take the retake only within 3 months after his/her First batch end date. No Free Retakes will be allowed after this window.
- If an individual is unable to clear the exam on the first attempt, He/she can take a Free redo in the next available batch within 3 Months after the Exam result date or First batch attended. The retake requests post 3 months’ window will be chargeable at 50% of base fees plus taxes.
- 80% of attendance is mandatory in actual batch enrolled , to qualify for revision or redo sessions.
- In Case of Medical Emergency or any Unavoidable situation, One reschedule is allowed as per mutually convenient schedule. All further reschedule will be charged at 100% of actual fees.