Elevate your expertise in cloud security with our Advanced Cloud Security Governance Course covering governance, risk management, identity management, data security, and more. Prepare for the CCAK and CCSK exams with tailored content to master cloud security governance.
Learn at your dedicated hour
Instant clarification of doubt
Guaranteed to run
Flexibility, Convenience & Time Saving
Learning Cost Savings
5th Sep: Weekend
15th Sep: Weekday
Anytime, Anywhere – Across The Globe
Hire A Trainer
At Your Own Pace
Customized Corporate Training
The Advanced Cloud Security Governance Course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the multifaceted nature of cloud security. This comprehensive course covers a wide range of topics, including governance, risk management, identity management, data security, compliance, incident response, network security, cloud infrastructure security, legal considerations, cost management, and more.
Throughout this course, participants will gain practical insights and hands-on experience in securing cloud environments and preparing for the Certified Cloud Audit Knowledge (CCAK) and Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exams. This curriculum is tailored to meet the evolving demands of the cloud security landscape, making it a must for professionals who want to excel in cloud security governance.
Module 1: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
Module 2: Cloud Security Fundamentals
Module 3: Introduction to Cloud Security Governance
– Understanding Cloud Security Governance
– Complexities in Cloud Security Governance
– Leveraging Key Tools for Governance in Cloud & Shared Security Responsibility Model
– Analyzing Cloud-Specific Threats and Attack Vectors
– Case Study: Capital One Data Breach and its Timeline
Module 4: Cloud Risk Assessment and Management
– Identifying Cloud-Specific Risks and Threats
– Risk Assessment Methodologies for Cloud Environments
– Developing Risk Management Strategies
– Cloud Risk Monitoring and Continuous Improvement
– Case Study: Conducting a Cloud Risk Assessment & Creating a Sample Risk Assessment Report
– ENISA Recommendations
Module 5: Cloud Compliance Program, Frameworks and Regulations
Module 6: Identity and Access Management (IAM) in the Cloud
– Principles of IAM in Cloud Environments
– Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Privilege Escalation
– Federation, Single Sign-on (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in the Cloud
– Zero Trust Model (ZTMF)
– Case Study: Best Practices & Baselining Identity & Access Management in AWS
Module 7: Cloud Data Security and Encryption
– Information Governance
– Data Classification and Sensitivity Labeling in the Cloud
– Building a Proper Data Classification Program for the Cloud
– Data Sovereignty Requirements and Controls in the Cloud
– Data Dispersion and Resiliency
– Key Cloud Storage Services in the Cloud
– Data Encryption and Key Management Best Practices
– Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Strategies For the Cloud
– Data Retention, Deletion and Archiving Policies for Cloud
– Legal Hold Challenges and Preparation
– Scenario Discussion: Data Encryption Strategies, 3rd Party Integration, and Practical Architecture
Module 8: Network Security in Cloud Environments
– Securing Virtual Networks in the Cloud
– Network Segmentation and Isolation Strategies
– Application and Network-Level Firewalls For Cloud Environments
– Attack Distribution and DDoS Protection in the Cloud
– Advanced Network Security Architectures (SDP, ZTNA) For Cloud
– Implement a Secure Segmented Virtual Private Network on AWS/Azure
Module 9: Cloud Infrastructure Security
Module 10: Incident Response and Cloud Forensics
– Developing a Cloud-Specific Incident Response Plan
– Cloud Incident Detection and Monitoring Tools
– Playbooks vs. Runbooks
– Investigating Security Incidents in the Cloud
– Digital Forensics Challenges and Best Practices in Cloud Environments
– Scenario Discussion: Creating an Incident Response Runbook
Module 11: Cloud Security Assurance and Assessment
Module 12: Cost Management and Security
Module 13: Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
– Legal Frameworks Governing Data Protection and Privacy
– Contracts and Provider Selection
– Electronic Discovery
Module 14: Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR) Program
17+ Years Of ExperienceSME, Cloud Security | Cloud Audit | CCSP | CCSK | AWS CS-S | AWS CAN–S | AWS CSA-P | AWS CDE-P | MCT | CCAK | Azure Security | Azure Adv. Architect | CEH | RHCE
Trained over 1000+ students globally including Fortune 500 companies and recognized as a Microsoft Certified Trainer. Performing as an Enterprise Cloud Security Architect & Adoption Strategist, Auditor & Cloud Design Architect for over 10 years and served over 50+ enterprises worldwide.
The training was awesome. Helped me clear my concepts and also reduced my preparation time to 1/3rd. Thank you, trainer, for all your dedication to bring your gladiators to pace.
The trainer is a great presenter/tutor and teaches in a relaxing manner. His sense of humor and honesty about the task ahead for the newbie help make the challenging subject matter accessible. Thank you very much! I had been looking forward to this workshop for weeks, and it exceeded my expectations! I have learned a lot. ... Read More
I loved the training. Coming for more soon. The trainer is easily reachable and helpful.. I loved the staggered payment option given.
I must say the admin team is excellent and punctual. The trainers are actually the nerve of the team and know how to engage with the students across all the topics.
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and the continuous support from the entire team..
It was a good experience. Looking forward to career growth with Infosectrain. Thank you
Really interesting courses are delivered by really knowledgeable instructors. Worth the fees
Cloud security governance outlines the framework that streamlines the management and operations of security in the cloud environment to ensure an enterprise meets its business objectives. This framework includes a structured approach involving executive directives, performance goals, operational procedures, organizational structures, and metrics. When put into practice, it leads to the maximization of business value for the enterprise.
Cloud security is an integral part of an organization’s overall health and this cloud security governance course offers a comprehensive and in-depth exploration of cloud security governance, making it an essential resource for those aiming to excel in the field. The practical knowledge and hands-on experience gained throughout the course will not only prepare you for the CCAK and CCSK exams but also equip you with the skills needed to secure cloud environments, manage compliance, and respond to security incidents effectively. Whether you’re an information security professional, cloud architect, or risk management expert, this course will empower you to navigate the complex world of cloud security with confidence.
Professionals who are into cloud technologies and wish to explore the security and governance side of cloud, can go for cloud governance roles such as – cloud security engineer, cloud governance professional, cloud governance specialist, cloud security manager, and cloud governance expert.