CompTIA Security +This course highlights the basic knowledge needed to perform the security functions in IT security.
This course highlights the basic knowledge needed to perform the security functions in IT security. It focus on the practical skill set required to solve a variety of problems and tackle issues. The course covers the latest updates and market trends on risk management and mitigation, how to respond to threats and treat them and various auditing and penetration testing opportunities.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who should attend?
• System Administrators
• Security Engineers and consultants
• Network administrators
• IT Auditor/Penetration Tester
• Install and configure security measures to secure applications, networks and various devices and perform various threat analysis.
• Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
• Installation and configuration of access management and their controls
• Installation, configuration and deployment of network components and troubleshooting various issues effecting the network.
• Risk management and their impact on the business needs of an organization.
• Designing and implementing a secure network architecture.
• Implementing public key infrastructure and configure wireless security.
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||90 questions per exam||750 (on a scale of 100-900)||Multiple choice and performance-based|
CompTIA Network + and minimum of 2 year’s experience in IT security administration.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India