ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation | PECBThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005.
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, as well as the best practices for implementing the IT Service Management processes starting from the ISO 20000: planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management process, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Members of an IT Service team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Service Management System (SMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 20000 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an SMS
- Introduction to the ISO 20000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in IT Service Management
- General requirements presentation of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 clauses
- Implementation phases of the ISO/IEC 20000:2005 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 certification audit
- Planning and implementing change management
- Supplier management
- Relationship management
- Problem management
- Release management
- 2 Days
- Duration : 1 Hours
- Question format : Essay-type questions
- Exam language : English
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India