ISO 22301 Lead Auditor | PECBThis five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit. This training is compatible with BS 25999 audit (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Business continuity audit function
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of business continuity
- ISO 22301 certification process
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO22301
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO 22301 certification audit
- BCMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting of nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 22301 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 22301 surveillance audit
- ISO 22301 internal audit management program
- 5 Days
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Question format : Essay-type questions
- Exam language : English
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 is recommended.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India