The Emerging Blockchain Ecosystem in Insights & What it Means for You
Was on 23th March 2019
- What is blockchain?
- Why should I care about blockchain?
- The difference between blockchain, tokens and cryptocurrencies
- Benefits for insights clients
- Benefits for insights providers
- Benefits for consumers
- Current market impact (who wins, who loses and how)
- What about data quality, data privacy and GDPR?
- How fast is this moving?
- How does the industry prepare?
Basic Introduction to Splunk
Was on 16th February 2019
- Machine Data and its challenges.
- Similar tools available in market.
- What is Splunk and some of its offerings.
- Uses for Splunk and What can Splunk Index.
- Technology behind Splunk.
- Components and Architecture of Splunk.
- Splunk Admin roles and responsibilities.
- How to make changes to .conf and commonly used configuration files.
- Buckets – Explanation of Data Buckets.
- Splunk Directory Structure
- Client Success story for Splunk
Introduction to CISA
Was on 9th February 2019
- Who all can take up cisa certificate
- Different couses provided by ISACA
- Benifit of doing CISA
- Exam pattern & more
Was on 19th January 2019
Internet of Things
Was on 15th December 2018
- What is IoT?
- IoT Development – IoT security – IoT Analytics
- How IoT is applied in different domains?
- Use cases ranging from Smart Cities to IIoT
- How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
- IoT Technology stack
- Sensors & Actuators
- Hardware Platforms
- IoT Operating System
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Network communication Protocols
- Cloud, its components and IoT
- Implementation using MQTT protocol
AWS Cloud and MS Azure ( Basics)
Was on 01st December 2018
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- Websites and Cloud Services
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual Networks
- Cloud Storage
- Introduction to AWS
- Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier Storage
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon EBS
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- AWS Database Service
- Amazon IAM (Identity And Access Management)
Security Automation and Orchestration with Open Source
Was on 17th August 2018
- Cyber Security Response is crucial for the organization
- SAO is more of actionable intelligence
- Drivers for organization evaluating SAO
- Strategies required for security automation?
- SAO Architecture
- Open Source – Security Automation
- Budgeting and ROI
Introduction to CISSP 2018
Was on 10th June 2018
- What’s new in CISSP 2018
- Inside Functionality of CAT
Introduction to GDPR (A to Z)
Was on 30th June 2018
- GDPR, its Terminologies and Concepts
- Territorial and Material Scope of GDPR
- Data Processing Principles
- Data Subject Rights
- Supervision and Enforcement
- GDPR Through Examples
Introduction to AWS Cloud Formation
Was on 9th June 2018
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation
- Working with AWS CloudFormation Templates
- Using CloudFormation Stack and CloudFormation Designer for creating Stacks.
Blockchain – A Technical Primer [Webinar]
Was on 20th April 2018
- History of Blockchain
- Distributed Ledgers
- Detailing Blockchain
- Blockchain Mechanics
- Use cases & Applications
An Integrated Approaches To Malware Hunting [Webinar]
Was on 30th March 2018
From 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM IST
- Why are attacks successful
- It’s Ransomware era.
- Incident Handling phases
- Incident Response Team and Planning
- Malware Hunting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Complete SOC Automation for Incident Handling