Wireshark Network Analysis TrainingWireshark is a leading network analyzer tool widely used worldwide for troubleshooting the networks, analysis, communications protocol development, software development and in education.
Wireshark is a leading network analyzer tool widely used worldwide for troubleshooting the networks, analysis, communications protocol development, software development and in education.
The Wireshark Certified Network Analysistraining instills expertise to perform network analysis for evaluating the security and performance across enterprise environment. This certification and training course helps you gain deep insights of the techniques and methodologies to help you quickly identify the performance issues. This lab- intensive training and certification course includesaround 49 case studies that help you get acquainted with diverse security and performance issues that companies encounter and resolve by using Wireshark.
100% Students Certified successfully
This Wireshark Network Analysis trainingtargets to help you get proficient in:
- Network analysis and Wireshark essentials
- Capture network traffic and route analysis
- Capture filters and connection attempts
- Global and personal configurations
- Traffic and analysis at various protocol layers
- Using Wireshark’s Expert System
Why Wireshark Network Analysis?
The Wireshark Network Analysistraining and certification helps you acquire hands-on understanding of:
- Network performance issues due to high path latency
- Dependency and application functionality dependence
- Application behavior optimization
- Learning the functions of TCP/IP networks.
- Tracking unusual network traffic activities to identify potentially compromised hosts
- Identifying and graphically representing issues like slow server performance, receiver congestion, packet loss, and network queuing and many others
Who should take the Wireshark Network Analysis?
The Wireshark Network Analysis course is ideally meant for:
- IT students intending to master the TCP
- Network engineers seeking to upskill on troubleshooting
- Computer professionals and advanced users
- IT engineers
- Aspiring network engineers
My Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.Mohammed I
I would like to thank Trainer for the enhanced training provided for my course preparation.He has extensive knowledge in this topic a constant motivator and a brilliant person.Sudharsun
The way he teaches, the way he clears concepts.. you can feel the difference. Trainer dropped down to my level of understanding and then pulled me up! That is not what a “just teacher” does.Munish