CLPI Training & Certification Courses
Certified Lead Privacy Implementer (CLPI) is an extensive certification course that empowers you with essential competencies to implement and manage an ISO 29100 based Privacy Framework. The certification has been exclusively designed to focus on delivering understanding of the Generally Accepted Privacy principles.
The CLPI is a reputed certification and training program from PECB that instills an in-depth understanding of designing, building and leading the privacy programs of the organizations adhering to business specific ICT systems, business processes and services by applying the best practices. This certification demonstrates an intuitive privacy framework explaining the common privacy terminology along with the actors and their corresponding roles to process the personally identifiable information (PII), considerations for privacy safeguarding and expertly explains widely used privacy principles in information technology domain. The Certified Lead Privacy Implementer course builds privacy frameworks to support organizations in maintaining compliance to various privacy directives and global regulations.
100% Students Certified successfully
What will you learn?
CLPI certification exam aims to instill and then validate your privacy framework understanding on:
- ISO/IEC 29100 and Introduction to the Privacy Framework
- Planning a Privacy Framework
- Implementing a Privacy Framework
- Monitoring, Measuring, Improvement and Evaluation of a Privacy Framework
The CLPI certification and training course help you gain expertise in implementing and managing a ISO/IEC 29100 based Privacy Framework. You achieve the universally valued PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer credentials after passing the exam with at least 70% or more score. Taking CLPI training and certification exam from InfoSec Train helps you to:
- Specialize in planning, implementing and managing a privacy framework
- Understand the privacy governance to be deployed in personally identifiable information network efficiently
- Acquire essential competency in advising the improvement in organizational privacy programs employing best practices with hands-on implementations
Who should take the CLPI training and certification?
CLPI training is meant to enhance the technical abilities of:
- Project managers and consultants accountable to implement and manage the Privacy Framework
- Security auditors intending to learn about the process of implementing Privacy Framework
- IT security management working professionals chasing the Privacy Management Framework certification credentials
- Privacy Officers and Compliance professionals
- Data Protection Officers
- Information security professionals
- IT expert advisors
- 5 Days
To become PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer Provisional, you need to take the following rigorous exam:
- Certification Name : PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer
- Test Format : Short and long questions
- Number of Questions : 12
- Test Duration : 3 Hours
- Passing Score : 70%
I would like to thank Trainer for the enhanced training provided for my course preparation.He has extensive knowledge in this topic a constant motivator and a brilliant person. Sudharsun
The way he teaches, the way he clears concepts.. you can feel the difference. Trainer dropped down to my level of understanding and then pulled me up! That is not what a “just teacher” does. Munish