A Financial expert turned into a Information Security and Risk Management Enthusiast, She has shifted her focus towards the Information security domain especially auditing. She is CISA Certified with inspiring journey to achieve her expertise in this domain. She has helped many aspirants for CISA exam and certification. Her unique methodology and a finance background help her to explain CISA concepts in a remarkably simple yet interesting way.
Her core background in finance and accounting helps her to hone skills for auditing and assessment of Information Systems. She has thorough understanding for different frameworks and standards.
She is an energetic instructor and has some very interesting techniques she uses in her class for students to understand the complex and hard concepts of CISA. CISA is considered to be one of the toughest exams, however she had excelled in her 1st attempt by securing 2nd Rank in ISACA Chennai chapter in June 2019.
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Application of IFRS
- Ind AS Convergence
- Process standardization
- External/Statutory Audits
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring individuals
- Information Systems Security
- Risk Management
- GRC Assessment and Audit
Certification & Academic Details
- CA from ICAI in 2011, with 55%
- CS Inter from ICSI in 2011
- Operational Knowledge in MS-Office, SAP and Tally Solutions
- Operational Knowledge in Blackline Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel-VBA Macros.
- Built VBA Macros for process automation.
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with over 10 years of experience in Financial Reporting, auditing and taxation across CA Practice and corporate.
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) accreditation from ISACA (Rank – 2 , ISACA Chennai Chapter, June 2019 ).
- Inter-Qualified Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Effective in implementing new accounting procedures, with strong understanding of IFRS.
- Possess extensive exposure in finalization of Financial Statement of Downstream Oil and Gas Industry, Tea industry, Public Sector undertaking
- Expertise in performing various Income Tax formalities which includes tax audit, appearing before the various levels of Income Tax Authorities in relation to Regular Assessments, Scrutiny Assessments, Appeals, etc.
- An effective communicator with excellent analytical, problem-solving & organizational capabilities; possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude.