CompTIA PenTest+PenTest Advanced certification provided by InfosecTrain is a course based on Penetration testing, management skills and ability to get hands-non experience in environments such as cloud, desktop and servers.
PenTest Advanced certification provided by InfosecTrain is a course based on Penetration testing, management skills and ability to get hands-on experience in environments such as cloud, desktop and servers. The course covers the vulnerability assessment management and penetration testing from a Business value.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend?
- IT Security Analyst
- Penetration and Vulnerability tester
- Network Security operational
- Application security vulnerability analyst
- Knowledge on performing penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Analysing the results and data and communicate results through effective reporting.
- Analyse the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance
- Learn to explore the network, wireless and RF vulnerabilities and physical security attacks and perform post-exploitation techniques.
- Understand penetration testing through various coding scripts such as Python, Ruby, Bash and PowerShell to gather information from the tool.
- Understand the pliability of the network to vulnerable attacks and how to mitigate them.
- Knowledge on overall state of improving the IT security across an organisation
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of IT security or related field.
- Network and security knowledge.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India