Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI V9)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is an all-encompassing certification training course devised by EC-council that helps security professionals stay ahead of the curve with extensive know-how of detecting and investigating the cyber-attacks and exploiting all crucial evidences to support the investigation reports.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is an all-encompassing certification training course devised by EC-council that helps security professionals stay ahead of the curve with extensive know-how of detecting and investigating the cyber-attacks and exploiting all crucial evidences to support the investigation reports. This certification also focuses to explain all vital components to perform security audits ensuring prevention from such attacks in future. CHFI certification authenticates the expertise of security professionals in overall computer forensics including the reporting the incidents of cyber-attacks and hacking attempts in the courts of law.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI V9) is a vendor neutral training certification that imbibes extensive understanding of diverse cyber forensic techniques, ultra-moderns forensic tools, footprints collection, and other essential components to conduct far-reaching hacking forensic investigations with hands-on exposure. This training has been exclusively designed to expertly train the professionals intending to advance their career as Forensic Investigators and execute their security roles with more proficiency. It focuses to practically explain miscellaneous foolproof methodologies to address digital forensics concerns in the organization, that constitute core fundamentals of security incidents including security infrastructure analysis tools and techniques to identify and capture legal evidence against the hackers and intruders. CHFI V9 certification enables the cyber investigators to detect the incidents such as compromising of the confidential data, trade secret thefts, exploitation of the intellectual property, and digital frauds.
More than 96% of Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Digital Forensic Examiner
- Computer Crime Investigator
- Computer Forensic Analyst
- Network Forensic Examiner
- Computer Network Defense (CND) Forensic Analyst
- Forensic Analyst and technician
- Special Agent
CHFI V9 certification is a rigorous exam from EC-Council that focuses to assess capabilities of the computer forensics professionals on the critical competencies for cyber threat and attack detection, forensic investigation, evidence collection and reporting along with the data recovery to recover compromised, encrypted, or lost data. Primary focus of the certification training from InfoSec Train constitute:
- In-depth understanding of cyber laws to investigate the cyber-crimes
- Digital evidence analysis following best practices and evidence rules adhering to specific crime categories
- Technical know-how of the first responder role, toolkit, preserving and evaluating the digital crime scenes, conducting preliminary interviews, collecting and safeguarding electronic evidences, documenting and reporting the crime incidents aligned to the collected evidences
- Configuring and deploying computer forensics labs
- Acquaintance with the image forensics, Steganography and Steganalysis
- Test environments to carry out real-like investigations to validate your gained skills
- Comprehensive theory and practical implementation sessions conducted by the dedicated security professionals from the industry
Certification Name: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 150
Test Duration: 4 Hours
- IT Security professionals having basic understanding of information and data security, incident response and computer forensics fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of the TCP/IP suite
- At least one year of experience to manage Windows/Unix/Linux based infrastructures or equivalent skills
- Successful completion of the CEH training would be an added advantage
TestrimonialsMy Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
-Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
TestrimonialsTrainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
-Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India