PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)Schedules form a primary component of project management and yet it is observed that almost half of the projects do not get completed within the timeframe that is scheduled initially.
Schedules form a primary component of project management and yet it is observed that almost half of the projects do not get completed within the timeframe that is scheduled initially. Teams and projects today are more and more virtual and global and project schedules are imperative to managing resources, activities, dependencies and project outcomes. The PMI Scheduling Professional will identify your skill and knowledge to drive the enhanced management of project schedules.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who can apply?
If you possess advanced skills and experience developing, maintaining and managing project schedules and you wish to portray your skills, then the PMI-SP will prove to be an excellent choice for you.
Gain Your PMI-SP and maintain it
- The examination for certification comprises of a total of 170 questions which are multiple-choice in nature and the examinees get a total of 3.5 hours to complete it
- In order to maintain your PMI-SP, you need to earn a total of 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs) after a span of every three years in a specialized Project Scheduling topic
- Secondary degree (a high school diploma, an associate’s degree or the global equivalent of it)
- A total of 5,000 hours of experience in Project Scheduling
- A total of 40 hours of education in Project Scheduling
- A 4 year degree
- A total of 3,500 hours of experience in Project Scheduling
- A total of 30 hours of education in Project Scheduling
If you wish to earn your PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) credential, you are required to fulfill the experience and education requirements and qualify in the PMI-SP examination which is consists of total 170 questions that are multiple-choice based.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India