Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)Portfolio Management is an efficient way of implementing strategic initiatives as it is known to bridge the gap between strategy and implementation.
Portfolio Management is an efficient way of implementing strategic initiatives as it is known to bridge the gap between strategy and implementation. According to a 2012 research by Pulse of the Profession, organizations that are efficient in portfolio management had sixty two percent of the products meet or beat the expected ROI. Portfolio Management Professionals align programs, operations and projects with strategic objectives, spending resources in the right work to deliver the desired value.
PfMP depicts your highly developed competency in the synchronized management of one or more than one portfolios to attain strategic objectives. Organizations that follow mature practices of portfolio management are known to complete 35% and above of their programs successfully.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who can apply?
If you are a senior level practitioner or an executive in charge of managing a portfolio of programs and projects associated with organizational strategy and centered on doing the right work then PfMP is the best choice for you.
Gain your PfMP and maintain it
- The first phase of evaluation comprises of panel review
- The exam for certification comprises of 170 questions which are multiple choice based and you get 4 hours to complete the exam
- In order to maintain your PfMP, you need to earn a total of sixty Professional Development Units (PDUs) in Portfolio Management every 3 years
- Secondary degree (a high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent of it)
- At least 8 years of professional experience
- A total of 10500 hours of experience in Portfolio Management
- A four year bachelor degree or the global equivalent of it
- A total of 6000 hours of experience in Portfolio Management
If you wish to earn your credential in PfMP then you have to meet the experience requirements and pass the Portfolio Management Professional exam and the panel review. The exam comprises of 170 questions which are multiple choice based. Ensure that you have seriously prepared for the exam, no matter how advanced your experience in Portfolio Management be. Different study aids like courses, study groups and self study can prove to be advantageous. Preparation may require you to invest good number of hours so ensure that there is enough preparation time for you before you take the exam.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India