Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
As a CSSLP, you have an internationally-recognized ability to incorporate security practices — authentication, authorization and auditing — into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
The CSSLP at InfosecTrain helps you:
- Develop an application security program in your organization
- Reduce production costs, source code vulnerabilities and delivery delays.
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and your team.
- Reduce losses due to insecure software breaches.
100% Students Certified successfully
- Are involved in any phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and you’re responsible for application security practices.
- Want to create safer applications from desktop to cloud.
- Want to stay up to date so you can conquer new application vulnerabilities.
- Would like to be seen as the subject matter expert on security vulnerabilities — such as with application stacks, single sign-on initiatives or webhook integrations.
- Want to ensure that security is not an after-thought in software development.
- Need to better engage your key stakeholders throughout application development.
- Want to do your best to protect your organization and keep sensitive data safe.
Advantages of CSSLP Certification
- The CSSLP proves you’re a subject matter expert in application security.
- Increased compensation.
- The CSSLP is a great way to expand your security knowledge, therefore you can keep your skills current and relevant.
- The CSSLP isn’t product specific, so you can easily apply your skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- Better protect your organization with respective to keeping their sensitive data safe.
- Marketability and Career Advancement
- A minimum of four years of cumulative, paid, full-time Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) professional experience
- In one or more of the eight domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
I would like to thank Trainer for the enhanced training provided for my course preparation.He has extensive knowledge in this topic a constant motivator and a brilliant person.
The way he teaches, the way he clears concepts.. you can feel the difference. Trainer dropped down to my level of understanding and then pulled me up! That is not what a “just teacher” does.