CompTIA Network +CompTIA network advanced course provided by InfosecTrain focuses on providing the participants hands on experience to troubleshoot, configure networks not wireless and wired.
CompTIA network advanced course provided by InfosecTrain focuses on providing the participants hands on experience to troubleshoot, configure networks not wireless and wired. It helps to configure and understand network devices and understand the functions. The course also covers the details on usage of switches and routers and to create a resilient network.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who should attend?
• Junior System administrators
• Network engineers
• System Engineers
• Network support analyst
• The basic understanding of network concepts and ways to design and implement them according to the organisational objectives.
• Enabling the cabling devices and storage facility.
• Manage network and business policies.
• Knowing the setup of physical security for both wireless and wired networks.
• Network troubleshooting methodology and various tools.
• Implementing the standards and protocols needed for the security related issues.
• Design and implement virtualised network environment.
• Usage of switches and routers for segregating the traffic and managing and controlling them.
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||90 questions per exam||720 (on a scale of 100-900)||Multiple choice and performance based|
• Minimum of 1 year experience in network and administration
• CompTIA Advanced certification
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India