CompTIA A+CompTIA Advanced course and certification is needed for professionals with technical support experience and IT operations roles.
CompTIA Advanced course and certification is needed for professionals with technical support experience and IT operations roles. The participants come to know about troubleshooting and solving issues mostly related to networks and operating systems.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend?
- Support Engineers
- Desktop support engineers
- Knowledge on hardware devices and ways to connect them.
- Network knowledge on TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and other connections.
- Installation of mobile and laptop services.
- Installation and configuration of windows OS and handling the command line.
- Troubleshooting issues related to hardware and network.
- Identifying the security measures and applying them.
- Best practises to be followed in areas of communication, skills etc.
CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||90 questions per exam||675 and 700 on a scale of 900||Multiple choice and performance based|
- Minimum 9 to 12 months of hands on experience in hardware, network and other troubleshooting experiences.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India