Certified Network Defense (CND)The digital transformation of businesses involving a colossal range of devices for various functions such as data collection, storage, integration, management, and computing, has raised alarming information and data security concerns in all industry sectors.
The digital transformation of businesses involving a colossal range of devices for various functions such as data collection, storage, integration, management, and computing, has raised alarming information and data security concerns in all industry sectors. This in turn, has accelerated the demand for security professionals having expertise in addressing the organizational security needs. Research shows that the IT and all business sectors would face a shortage of 1.8 million proficient cyber security professionals by 2020. Organizations are striving to hire cyber security professionals and investing hugely to get their existing IT security workforce on the most recent technologies, tools and techniques to stay abreast in dealing with potential cyber treats and attacks effectively.
EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND) is an all-inclusive network security certification extensively designed in view to help aspiring and currently employed security professionals with utmost skills required to understand, assess, monitor and manage the information security architectures in the organizations. The CND curriculum focuses to instill technical know-how of the network security technologies in addition to protecting, detecting and responding to various network security concerns. This skills-based, hands-on exposure equipped certification training has been designed considering various job roles and responsibilities executed by the security professionals, and system/network administrators in the Department of Defense (DoD).
More than 96% of Students Certified successfully
Who should take the CND training and certification?
- Network administrator
- Network security professional
- Security professional or auditor
- Site administrator
- Any individual working towards the enterprise and network infrastructure security
- Gain upper hand in understanding network and defense fundamentals
- Identify threats, vulnerabilities and potential attacks with hands-on exposure
- Learn the incident response and management concepts from the industry experts
- Specialize in all network security related areas with practical sessions delivered in fully-equipped lab infrastructures
What will you learn?
- Core essentials of networking and modernistic defense techniques
- Security threats and identifying vulnerabilities
- Implementation of various network security protocols and controls
- Defining and implementing security policies in a network infrastructure
- Defining physical security controls and deploying foolproof authentication techniques
- Configuring the host security and process of encrypting the file systems
- Implementation and management of the Firewall
- Configuring and managing Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- VPN security management
- Wireless networks security
- Monitoring and analyzing the network traffic
- Network security risks and vulnerability identification
- Network Incident Response and Management
Certification Name: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 100
Test Duration: 4 Hours
TestrimonialsMy Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
-Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
TestrimonialsTrainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
-Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India