Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)Without taking into consideration your current stage in your career, the Certified Associate in Project Management will allow you to prove yourself in the job market and boost your effectiveness and reliability in working with or on project teams.
Without taking into consideration your current stage in your career, the Certified Associate in Project Management will allow you to prove yourself in the job market and boost your effectiveness and reliability in working with or on project teams. According to a 2015 report by Pulse of the Profession, organizations that follow standardized practices are known to achieve better results. CAPM analysis your knowledge of the paramount global standard and you get to prove your potential among your employers. The profession of Project Management is growing rapidly. It is predicted that by 2020, a total of 1.57 million jobs will be produced each year, thus CAPM will open a door of opportunities for you.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who can apply?
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the right choice for you if you are interested in managing bigger projects and attaining more responsibility. You will also get to improve your current role by adding Project Management skills in it.
Gain your CAPM and maintain it
- The exam for certification comprises of a total of 150 questions which are multiple choice based and you get a total of three hours to complete the examination
- In order to maintain your CAPM, you should retake your exam after a span of every 5 years
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or an associate’s degree or the global equivalent of it)
- A total of 1500 hours of experience in Project Management
- A total of 23 hours of education in Project Management which should be completed by the time you write the exam
The CAPM is changing and the new exam will launch on 21st May, 2018.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India