Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) training from InfosecTrain focuses at imparting knowledge and skills to professionals for maintaining and authorizing information system. This leading information security certification proves you’re an expert aligning information systems with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
This certification is important to those in control for establishing security requirements and documentation along with formalizing risk assessment processes of an information security system. Specifically, it validates that you know how to formalize processes to assess risk and establish security documentation throughout the entire lifecycle of a system.
This course is ideal for authorization officials, information security professionals, information owners and senior system managers
100% Students Certified successfully
- ISSOs, ISSMs and other infosec/information assurance practitioners who are focused on security assessment and authorization (traditional C&A) and continuous monitoring issues.
- Executives who must “sign off” on Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Inspector generals (IGs) and auditors who perform independent reviews.
- Program managers who develop or maintain IT systems.
- IT professionals interested in improving cybersecurity and learning more about the importance of lifecycle cybersecurity risk management.
Advantages of CAP Certification
- Definite Credibility and Marketability
- Career Advancement
- Establishing the baseline for security control
- Applying and accessing different security controls
- Growth and Advanced Knowledge
- Increased Remuneration
- A minimum of two years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
I would like to thank Trainer for the enhanced training provided for my course preparation.He has extensive knowledge in this topic a constant motivator and a brilliant person. Sudharsun
The way he teaches, the way he clears concepts.. you can feel the difference. Trainer dropped down to my level of understanding and then pulled me up! That is not what a “just teacher” does. Munish