- Manages the complete life cycle of recruitment (sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, post-offer engagement).
- Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision. Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrates a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools, and standards, within the relevant field of specialization.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition (end to end recruitment)
- Any graduate | MBA/PG in HR is preferred
- Should have Cyber security hiring experience at least for 2 years.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter and handling customer engagements.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
Mail your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org