5 to 7 years
9 Lakhs + Variable
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The individual is expected to perform end to end recruitment activities as an individual contributor for the niche and product hiring.
- Expected to have a strong understanding of the business and technology to initiate discovery connect with the hiring managers to study more about the hiring needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Actively working on sourcing through our automation tool, ATS, Naukri, Linkedin, social media etc.
- Ownership on processing IJP & employee referrals.
- Conducting screening interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Organizing technical interviews and take it to closure.
- Preparing MIS reports on pipeline and basic analytics.
- Offer negotiation and releasing.
- Campus hiring process ownership.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter from Corporate background and only from IT industry, preferably product firm.
- Solid ability to conduct interviews to assess the fitment of the candidates.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and Strong decision-making skills
- Quality of hire and experience of the hiring matters a lot and is one of the top key focus area.
- Focus on winning mix for the new hires to improve / stabilize the overall winning mix proportion at BU level.
- Delivering the hiring need well within the SLA.
- Key contribution on direct sourcing.
Mail your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org