AWS is leaving behind all its rivals in the race for market share and has become the fastest-growing cloud vendor. This has improved the value and demand for AWS professionals.
All the professionals irrespective of whether they are cross-training, switching lanes, or entering the job market for the first time must remain assured that the skyrocketing demand for the AWS professionals is not going to cease down and there is a scope for a cloud job for everyone.
Best Path To An AWS Career
To start with a bachelor’s degree in computer or related technology indeed is helpful. As per the professionals, a degree is not only about knowledge but it also improves
- Communication Skills,
- Logic Development
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability To Comprehend
At the same time, the professionals also agree upon the fact that in the field of technology experience and first-hand knowledge are more important to progress in the career.
AWS itself offers immense opportunities to learn, both inside and outside of traditional educational institutions. There is a whole package of certifications that are meant to offer the latest knowledge and skillset in the field of cloud computing. At present, there are 11 certifications you can earn. Some of the highlights of these certifications are:
- Validation Of An Individual’S Skill In A Particular Area Or With A Specific Product.
- Many Of These Certifications Have No Prerequisites.
- Malleable Study Time.
- Freedom To Choose The Exam Schedule.
Here’s a list of AWS Certifications that will help you in moving forward on the AWS career path.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Individuals with the skills required to show an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. Recommended for those looking to achieve Specialty or Associate certification.
- AWS Certified Developer—Associate
- Individuals in a development role with 1+ years’ practical experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based app.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator—Associate
- Individuals working in a systems admin/operations role with 1-2 years’ experience deploying, managing, and operating in AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate
- Individuals working in a solutions architect role with 1+ years’ experience creating cost-effective, fault-tolerant systems on AWS that have high availability and are highly scalable.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer—Professional
- Individuals in a DevOps engineer role possessing 2+ years’ practical experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Professional
- Individuals in a role with 1+ years’ practical experience in AWS system management and operations.
- AWS Certified Big Data—Specialty
- Individuals running complex Big Data analyses possessing a minimum of two years’ experience using AWS
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking—Specialty
- Individuals carrying out complex networking tasks.
- AWS Certified Security—Specialty
- Individuals in a security role with a minimum of two years’ practical experience securing AWS workloads.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder—Specialty
- Individuals working in a role that requires you to build, test, and publish Amazon Alexa skills.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning—Specialty
- Individuals working in a Development or Data Science role; certifies your ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning solutions.
- All these certifications from AWS are globally recognized and validate the individual’s AWS skill.
Training and guidance for these AWS certifications are available at InfoSec Train. The expert trainers, help the aspirants in easily comprehending the course so that they can easily get through the certification exam. Multiple options for training like, bootcamp, online, onsite are available. For more details about AWS Career path and training information, please visit www.infosectrain.com
Choosing your apt AWS Certification
5 Most Demanded AWS Certifications in the IT Industry