An Integrated Approaches To Malware Hunting [Webinar]
An Exclusive webinar to understand the approach and mode of hunting a malware incident on a Security Operation Center. This webinar walks you through the reasons behind of getting hacked, the ransomware life cycle and its kill chain. The extreme focus of the webinar is given in regards to an Incident Response teams action and their plans on diving deep to detect and respond to malware incident. In this session, it will be well defining the process through which a SOC team needed to travel and what a SOC team should be made of.
Once on the definition level, we guide on how to building response plan and what should be its context. The detailing will go over the automation phase where we put our focus in highlighting and detailing about how to automate a SOC and the Incident Handling using playbooks and other security orchestration tools.
Was on 30th March 2018
From 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM IST
- Why are attacks successful
- It’s Ransomware era.
- Incident Handling phases
- Incident Response Team and Planning
- Malware Hunting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Complete SOC Automation for Incident Handling
Blockchain – A Technical Primer [Webinar]
An Exclusive webinar to understand blockchain and the technical details on how does it works. This webinar details you on the algorithms used, and how is the blocks been interconnected and a lot more.
Was on 20th April 2018
- History of Blockchain
- Distributed Ledgers
- Detailing Blockchain
- Blockchain Mechanics
- Use cases & Applications
Introduction to AWS Cloud Formation
Was on 9th June 2018
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation
- Working with AWS CloudFormation Templates
- Using CloudFormation Stack and CloudFormation Designer for creating Stacks.
Introduction to GDPR (A to Z)
Was on 30th June 2018
- GDPR, its Terminologies and Concepts
- Territorial and Material Scope of GDPR
- Data Processing Principles
- Data Subject Rights
- Supervision and Enforcement
- GDPR Through Examples
Introduction to CISSP 2018
Was on 10th June 2018
- What’s new in CISSP 2018
- Inside Functionality of CAT