Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
As a CSSLP, you have an internationally-recognized ability to incorporate security practices — authentication, authorization and auditing — into each phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
The CSSLP at InfosecTrain helps you:
- Develop an application security program in your organization
- Reduce production costs, source code vulnerabilities and delivery delays.
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and your team.
- Reduce losses due to insecure software breaches.
The CSSLP is the right choice for you if you:
- Are involved in any phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and you’re responsible for application security practices.
- Want to create safer applications from desktop to cloud.
- Want to stay up to date so you can conquer new application vulnerabilities.
- Would like to be seen as the subject matter expert on security vulnerabilities — such as with application stacks, single sign-on initiatives or webhook integrations.
- Want to ensure that security is not an after-thought in software development.
- Need to better engage your key stakeholders throughout application development.
- Want to do your best to protect your organization and keep sensitive data safe.
Advantages of CSSLP Certification
- The CSSLP proves you’re a subject matter expert in application security.
- Increased compensation.
- The CSSLP is a great way to expand your security knowledge, therefore you can keep your skills current and relevant.
- The CSSLP isn’t product specific, so you can easily apply your skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- Better protect your organization with respective to keeping their sensitive data safe.
- Marketability and Career Advancement
In order to qualify for the CSSLP, you must have:
- A minimum of four years of cumulative, paid, full-time Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) professional experience
- In one or more of the eight domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Delivery mode and Price