Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
CRISC certification at InfosecTrain prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
CRISC is the most current and rigorous assessment available to evaluate the risk management proficiency of IT professionals and other employees within an enterprise or financial institute.
Those who earn CRISC help enterprises to understand business risk, and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
CRISC certification is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with
- Risk identification
- Risk assessment
- Response and Monitoring
Advantages of CRISC Certification
- Denotes a prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional
- Increases your value to your organization as it seeks to manage IT risk
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Gives you access to ISACA’s global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
In order to qualify for the CRISC, you must have:
The following work experience requirements in the fields of IT risk management and IS control.
- A minimum of at least three (3) years of cumulative work experience performing the tasks of a CRISC professional across at least two (2) of the four (4) CRISC domains is required for certification.
- Of these two (2) required domains, one (1) must be in either Domain 1 or 2. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
Delivery mode and Price