ISO 9001 Foundation | PECBThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2015, as well as ISO 9004 (Managing for the sustained success of an organization)
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2015, as well as ISO 9004 (Managing for the sustained success of an organization — A quality management approach). The participant will learn the different components of a QMS, including the QMS quality manual, required procedures, records, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Members of a Quality team
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard
- Staff involved in operations related to a QMS
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of Quality Management
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001
- Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 framework
- Continual improvement of Quality
- Conducting an ISO 9001 certification audit
- 2 Days
- Duration : 1 Hours
- Question format : Essay-type questions
- Exam language : English
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India