ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation | PECBThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013, as well as the best practices for implementing the information security controls of the eleven domains of the ISO 27002. This training also helps candidates to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 27002 related with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of information security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Members of an information security team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Introduction to the ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles information security
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO/IEC 27001
- Implementation phases of ISO/IEC 27001 framework
- Continual improvement of Information Security
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit
- Principles and design of information security controls
- Documentation of an information security control environment
- Monitoring and reviewing the information security controls
- Examples of implementation of information security controls based on ISO 27002 best practices
- 2 Days
- Duration : 1 Hours
- Question format : Essay-type questions
- Exam language : English
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India