ISO 22301 Foundation| PECBThis course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2012, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399.
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2012, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
100% Students Certified successfully
Who Should Attend
- Members of a business continuity team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to a BCMS
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business continuity
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk management
- Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
- Continual improvement of business continuity
- Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
- 2 Days
- Duration : 1 Hours
- Question format : Essay-type questions
- Exam language : English
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India