CompTIA ProjectThe course offers knowledge on concepts of project management and is useful for those business professionals who already have an insight on project management skills.
The course offers knowledge on concepts of project management and is useful for those business professionals who already have an insight on project management skills. This helps to manage and coordinate small-to-medium sized projects without sticking on to a single framework.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who should attend?
• Business Analyst
• Project coordinator or manager
• Project team member
• Manager, Director or a team lead
• Project lifecycle and project documentation.
• How to manage resource and stakeholders
• Identifying the basic concepts of Agile Methodology and various properties of project, phases, roles and responsibilities and an effective cost management.
• Identifying and understanding various constraint variables of project and importance of risk management and strategies.
• Effective communication with the stakeholders and clients and understanding the change management process for the organization to implement the change control and processes according to the project requirement.
• Knowledge on various project management tools and analyse the documentation needed in the project.
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||75 questions per exam||710 (on a scale of 100-900)||Multiple choice (single and multiple reasons)|
Minimum 12 months of project management experience or an equivalent education.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India