CompTIA Linux AdvancedLinux advanced course from InfosecTrain helps to sharpen the skills on Linux system troubleshooting.
Linux advanced course from InfosecTrain helps to sharpen the skills on Linux system troubleshooting. Efficient in using the command prompt and learn to use scripting languages effectively. This course also gives knowledge on network settings and security services.
100% Students Certified successfully
Who should attend?
• Linux Administrators
• System Administrators
• Technical support specialist
• Network Administrators
• Understanding the system architecture and configuring the hardware settings to boot the system.
• Make partitions and manage filesystems.
• Creation of user accounts, groups and manage automated system administration.
• Learn to install Linux and package management by managing the hardisk and libraries.
• Shell scripting and SQL usage.
• Configure system services for uses like printing etc.
• Work with UNIX and GNU command line interface to manage the functions and files.
• Install user interfaces and display settings
• Configuring the network settings and DNS for the client side and troubleshooting the network services.
|Duration||Number of questions||Pass score||Type|
|90 Minutes||60 questions per exam||500(on a scale of 200 to 800)||Multiple choice and fill in the blanks|
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Linux Administration.
• CompTIA A+ and CompTia Network + certifications are recommended.
CISSP Trainer in InfoSec is Excellent. He helped me understand concepts better. He is very hardworking and dedicated and goes extra mile to help.
Ajay Siwach – IT Manager, Grant Thornton India
Trainer was highly instrumental in helping me pass my CISSP exam on the first attempt. He is a great tutor and is very articulate when teaching complex security topics. InfosecTrain trainer is your go to man if you need help with passing CISSP!!
Arif O – Cyber Security Consultant, India