Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
In this constantly evolving and not to forget extremely competing world of cloud, one faces unique security challenges on almost day-to-day basis with regards to unaccustomed threats to sensitive data or a less equipped internal team.
CCSP certification course at InfosecTrain targets to pass on the understanding of information, cyber, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. Explaining the cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts and cloud services are the focus area of the Certified Cloud Security Professional course delivery.
Therefore, an earned CCSP certification helps you prove to yourself and your employers about the in-depth knowledge, understanding and hands on experience that you have achieved with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
This CCSP training is suitable for experienced IT personnel who are involved with:
- Information security
- Risk and compliance
- Security engineering
- IT auditing or IT architecture
Advantages of CCSP Certification
Upon course completion, you will accomplish:
- Instant Credibility and Differentiation
- Unique recognition
- Fill the unknown gap in your knowledge and helps you stay ahead
- Career Advancement
- Ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
In order to qualify for the CCSP certification, you must have:
- A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology
- Of which three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)